WE HAVE RAISED OVER
TO HELP EMPOWER YOUNG PEOPLE TO TACKLE POVERTY AND INJUSTICE HEAD ON.
- Kavitha Mathavan just donated $50
- Indu Amarakoon just donated $31.20
- Eliezer Moses just donated $30
- Suganiya Raguraman just donated $20.80
- Pavithri Vithanage just donated $20.80
- Dhruvi Desai just donated $20
- Shaloni Moses just donated $10
- Anonymous just donated $10.40
- Matthew just donated $62.67
- Kelly Gay just donated $10.40
- Elizabeth Appleby just donated $52
WHAT IS LIVE BELOW THE LINE?
Live Below the Line is a fundraising campaign that helps Australians take action on poverty and injustice. From 4-8 May, thousands of participants will feed themselves on $2 a day for five days. That’s the Australian equivalent of the extreme poverty line. By taking the Live Below the Line challenge, you’ll be supporting Oaktree’s work that ensures all young people have the opportunity to thrive.
We work with locally based organisations in Cambodia and Timor-Leste to increase access to quality education and leadership opportunities for young people who would otherwise be denied this right.
We’re young people who see that our standards of justice and fairness are not being met. That’s why we work to ensure Australia’s leaders take action to end poverty and empower youth decision-making and leadership.
We believe that equipping young people with leadership capabilities can transform lives. It’s the most powerful tool we have to tackle the injustice of poverty. That’s why we partner with carefully chosen organisations in the Asia-Pacific who are giving young people the leadership and capacity-building skills they need to transform their communities for the better. Our programs invest in the capacity of young people to be the leaders of today - not just tomorrow.